My Top Picks – Four Social Media Tools To Make Your Online Life Easier
Posted by Reed Pankratz
I am not a believer that you can “do social media” in 10 minutes a day, but I do believe you can use your time better to be a more efficient and effective. I have four tools I keep handy so that I can get more from social media every day.
- Easily schedule and track posts from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Use the Google Chrome plug-in to capture and schedule the title and URL of any webpage you are on
- Download Buffer App on your smartphone to easily share and track messages on the go
- Do yourself a favor, download it today.
- Create “Best Times to Tweet” report that can be synced with your Buffer App account
- Gain insights about your followers and your own account
- View real-time analytics
- Manage multiple accounts for multiple platforms
- Get pop-up notifications in the corner of your screen so you never miss a tweet or post
- Easily track hashtags or lists
- Create Pinterest campaigns
- View traffic and other analytics for each pin
- Coming Soon: Scheduling
What are the tools you use on a daily basis?
- Reed Pankratz